Volunteers are a valuable and vital part of Impact Communities.
Volunteers can provide support for our staff, but they also assist with running activities and programs and in doing so develop a range of skills.
There are many benefits to volunteering with Impact Communities:
- Meet and socialise with your peers and meet new people
- Build self-confidence and be active in your community
- Learn new skills or maintain existing ones
- Give back to the community
- Make a difference to someone's life
Complete your details below
Realising potential, achieving goals.
To increase opportunities for people and communities by delivering effective and innovative programs and services that address unmet needs.
49 Molle Street
Hobart TAS 7000
Tel: 03 6262 5400