Communities are diverse and have a range of networks and resources to assist individuals and groups. Impact Communities will work with community organisations, groups, individuals and families so they are equipped and supported to realise their potential and achieve their goals.
- To create circumstances where people can develop the confidence to identify strengths, set goals and develop plans for achieving them by utilising quality resources.
- To promote participation in Impact Communities' programs and engagement in existing mainstream services.
- To encourage people to foresee a future, have something to look forward to and a plan for achieving their goals.
- To facilitate government, support services, schools and other organisations to work collectively to achieve best possible outcomes for communities.
- To identify needs and design programs through broad consultation and the utilisation of current research, while maintaining a commitment to not duplicating or competing with existing services.