Our Mission and Scope
Impact Communities works with community organisations, groups, individuals and families so they are equipped and supported to realise their potential and achieve their goals. Impact Communities draws on over 30 years of experience and expertise to plan, build and deliver a range of opportunities to improve the lives of people and communities. Impact Communities was established in 2014 as an initiative of Workskills Inc.
Realising potential, achieving goals.
Our Mission is to increase opportunities for people and communities by delivering effective and innovative programs and services that address unmet needs.
- To create opportunities where people can develop the confidence to identify strengths, set goals and develop plans by utilising quality resources.
- To promote participation in Impact Communities’ programs and engagement in existing mainstream services.
- To encourage people to positively engage, participate and contribute in their local community.
- To enable people to foresee a future, have something to look forward to and a plan for achieving their goals.
- To facilitate government, support services, schools and other organisations to work collectively to achieve best possible outcomes for communities.
- To identify needs and design programs through broad consultation and the utilisation of current research, while maintaining a commitment to not duplicating or competing with existing services.
Impact Communities’ work involves more than just programs. With our team of experienced staff and external partners we can scope, support, develop and deliver initiatives in the following areas:
- Parenting and Family
- Education Connections
- Financial Literacy
- Employment Readiness
- Social Enterprises
- Community Initiatives
Working with others in these spaces helps us to achieve our mission of increasing opportunities for people and communities by delivering effective and innovative programs and services that address unmet needs.